Penn State’s Graduate Student Association formally passed its constitution on October 1, 1951. Over the years, the GSA took the lead on numerous issues affecting graduate students, has aided in shaping the way Penn State is today, and continues to play a vital role in University life. On July 1st, 2014, the GSA officially became the Graduate and Professional Student Association to reflect its representation of all non-undergraduate students at Penn State. Today, the GPSA stands as the oldest continuously existing student governing organization at Penn State.
To find out more about our organization, navigate through the links below.
- Learn about our mission as Penn State’s graduate and professional student government and how we represent student interests on a number of University decision-making bodies.
- Find out about the people who make up GPSA, including the Executive Board, academic college representatives, and other students.
- Read GPSA’s current Constitution and Bylaws.
- View the calendar of upcoming GPSA and other University events.
- Look at how we our spending our current budget from Student Fee allocations.