The Graduate and Professional Student Association is now taking applications for the position of Office Manager. The position pays $10 per hour and must be filled by someone NOT currently serving on the GPSA Assembly. While all graduate and professional students are welcome to apply, preference will be given to applicants who are willing to serve for the entire 2014-2015 academic year and will remain in State College over the 2015 summer.
- Must be physically present in the GPSA office for 15 hours per week;
- Responsible for maintaining GPSA email accounts and answering or forwarding correspondence where appropriate;
- Must be willing and able to assist GPSA Executive Board in the fulfillment of assigned tasks;
- Must be willing to work with the Executive Secretary & Publicity Committee to update the GPSA website;
- Must be willing to organize and maintain the GPSA office to reflect an inviting and professional environment;
- Must be willing to complete a weekly time sheet detailing work that is completed.
Preferred candidates will possess the following skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with updating websites
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Danielle Rhubart at GPSAoffice@gmail.edu by Thursday, August 21st. Should you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to ask.