Student Organization Financial Support


The University Park Allocation Committee is the Penn State University Park allocation committee that provides funds for recognized student organizations to hold activities and events. To learn more about the process for applying for UPAC funding, visit their website at

GPSA Co-Sponsorship

GPSA can also financially co-sponsor events. Any student organization affiliated at University Park is allowed to approach GPSA for co-sponsoring an event that aims at benefiting graduate students. When applicable, it is highly recommended to request funds for an event from other sources, such as UPAC or academic departments, before pursuing a co-sponsorship with GPSA.

If you are interested in having GPSA co-sponsor an event with your organization, please email with a description of the event and how it is relevant to graduate students. You will then be connected with a member of GPSA who can work with you to develop the legislation which would be brought to our Assembly for your event’s funding. Please contact us at least a month before your event date regarding any potential co-sponsorships. You will also be asked to fill out this form before the co-sponsorship funding legislation can be voted on by the Assembly.